How It Works
Organize with Leila! has two ways to work with clients:
- Hands-on Support: When working with downsizing, moving or organizing cluttered interior spaces issues, Organize with Leila! will work directly with clients. We provide hands-on help and organizing advice.
- Project Organizing: When working with out-of-town homeowners to resolve estate concerns or when preparing a home for sale we will manage the project from beginning to conclusion. We will collaborate with other professionals, as appropriate. If desired, Organize with Leila! will work with family members to complete a project.
- Phone Consultation: We explore your struggles and learn about your goals for the space.
- In Home Needs Assessment: We tour your space to learn more about your space issues and hear your concerns.
- Individual Organization Plan: We outline a plan for your space and suggest the best method for solving any issues presented.
a. Organize with Leila! conducts hands-on organizing support in three-hour sessions. Specific daily goals are established for each session. Fees for organizing services are billed on a per-hour basis.
b. Organize with Leila! works independently for out-of-town clients. All involved with a project first agree on goals, and we take steps to meet them. This may include input from attorneys, real estate professionals or repair specialists. Organize with Leila! will communicate regularly with the client via email, photographs and telephone. Fees are project based and payable at regular intervals during the process.